Telephone Banking is Confidential, Convenient and Easy!
Community National Bank makes it easy to access your account information with any of our state-of-the-art services.
When you enroll in Telephone Banking with Community National Bank, you’ll enjoy free bank-by-phone services that bring you up-to-the minute account information, and more.
Simply use any touch-tone phone to call toll-free 1-888-833-2CNB, any time, day or night, 365 days a year.
- Check your account balances
- Verify your latest deposits
- Find out when checks have cleared
- Learn about your available funds
- Check your ATM transactions, interest postings, maturity dates, loan balances, interest rates, and more
- Transfer funds between your Community National Bank accounts
- Place stop payments
- Receive tax information on your 1099
When you sign up for Community National Bank’s Telephone Banking, we will give you easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions. A Personal Identification Number (PIN) is required to access your accounts. The first time that you use this service, you will need your Checking or Savings account number and an initial password that was provided to you upon opening your account.
If you do not know or have not received this information please contact your nearest branch for assistance.