Deposit checks the quick and easy way!
CNB offers many convenient cash management tools to help you run your business smarter. With CNB Desktop Banker, you can now deposit your receivables electronically without ever leaving your office.
Everything is done electronically, including:
|View Remote Deposit Video|
|Login to CNB Desktop Banker|
- Deposit preparation
- Record retention
- Accounts receivables
- Bank deposits
How Does Desktop Banker Work?
A desktop scanner and PC-based software is used to scan, verify image quality and prepare check transactions for deposit. Check amounts are entered and completed batches are then transmitted to us using a secure Internet connection.
- We'll help you install our state-of-the-art scanner and special Web-based software on any Internet-ready PC you assign. The software is easy to use and is password-protected for security.
- The scanner images both sides of each check and can even reads handwritten dollar amounts.
- The check images can then be transmitted over the Internet in an encrypted format to our items’ processing department.
We print a copy of each check, which then goes through normal check processing and the funds are deposited into your account. It’s that easy!
How Will CNB Desktop Banker Benefit Your Company?
Saves Time and Money: Remote Deposit not only saves a trip to the bank, it helps ensure that your deposits meet the bank’s cut off times.
Improves Cash Flow: The entire deposit process is streamlined, making it more efficient and potentially giving you faster access to your funds.
Improves Receivables Management: All deposit preparation is done electronically. Plus, you can view and print check images, access deposit history, and import data to your accounts receivable system.
You must have the following requirements in order to operate the Desktop Banker Scanner:
- Operating System – Windows 2000 Service Pack4 or greater or Windows XP Service Pack1 or Windows Vista
- Microsoft Internet Explorer, 6.0 Service Pack1 or greater
- Internet Connection: Minimum DSL or Broadband Connection – does not have to be a dedicated connection
- Designated PC for use of CNB Desktop Banker
- Virus Protection
- The installation of scanners may require the user to have additional system settings (permissions)
Any questions regarding the above, please contact our e-banking department